Tuesday 19 November 2013

6am OOTD | 19.11.13

I feel like being a bit braver than usual with this OOTD post - after all the photos were taken at nearly 6am this morning! (Please be kind with comments.)




I am a morning person generally, but as it's been getting colder and colder lately my outfit choices have become less exciting due to the fact that I don't want to freeze shortly after leaving the confines of my flat.


6am OOTD


One absolute must for me in the winter time are athletic leggings - absolutely amazing for keeping you warm!


I've had this pair for ages from Nordstrom (Zella brand) but Uniqlo also have some excellent quality ones for a reasonable £12.90 (available here)


Shirt: H&M (similar here)


Jumper: H&M (similar here on sale!) (Or from Missguided here)


Heeled Chelsea Boots: M&S (available here)


What was everyone wearing today?


x


cropped-slide1.jpg

1 comment: