Sunday 17 November 2013

Casual Saturday Wearing Zara & ASOS - 17.11.13

Manchester has been quite chilly lately, but yesterday was a bit warmer than usual so I was able to get away with less layers than usual.


SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA


I went for a cosy knit with leather leggings as I was due to meet up with friends (for a girly cake filled afternoon) later after running errands in town. I've been wearing this wraparound coat from Zara a lot lately as I think it dresses up an outfit and makes me feel a bit more put together.


SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA


I'm a huge fan of Zara as I find the quality and uniqueness of their clothing a bit more than other high street shops. I swear anytime I go in there, I find loads of items that I can't wait to add to my wardrobe. Thank goodness the Zara in Manchester is open again!


SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA


Seen here wearing:


Zara Long Sweater with Turn-Over Collar in Mid Grey (£35.99)


ASOS Leather Look Leggings (similar here) (£16.00)


Cole Haan Jodhpur Boot (available from Zappos here) ($265)


Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Leather Shoulder Bag in Black (similar here) (£161.00)


Zara Woolen Wraparound Coat (£89.99)


Eyeglass Necklace (old)


What has everyone been wanting to buy from Zara lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment