Sunday 17 November 2013

REN Evercalm Skincare

REN Evercalm 1


REN Evercalm 2


REN Skincare 3


I always buy magazines when there's a freebie involved (especially a beauty freebie!) The November issue of InStyle meant these three amazing REN skincare products. I've been using the Gentle Cleansing Milk and the Creme du Jour quite regularly and think I'm going to have to purchase both again.


The Gentle Cleansing Milk is formulated especially to remove "environmental aggressors" and helps prevent early signs of ageing. As I have quite sensitive and dry skin this is of course I think the favourite out of the three for me.


I have used the eye gel a few times but I don't tend to include eye creams/gels/products into my usual routine.


The Creme du Jour is great to layer under foundation/BB Cream. The only off-putting thing is the smell which smells a bit like newsprint...


REN Evercalm Gentle Cleanser (£16.00) and the REN Hydra Calm Global Day Cream (£27.00) are both available from Space NK


REN Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel (£20.00) is available from Look Fantastic


What other magazine 'freebies' have you gotten lately?


Slide1


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment