Monday 18 November 2013

Fitness Friendly Lunchtime Snacks- 18.11.13

MyP Double Choc cookie


I'm the type of person who would rather eat than workout. I do love engaging in fitness activities, it's just that if a baked good/amazing meal was offered to me vs. a 5k run, I'd definitely go for the former.


Working long hours at work has increased this. It's hard to get to the gym after a 12 hour shift!


Anyways, I've been experimenting with healthier options in terms of lunch to try and boost my fitness through diet (there are only so many salads you can eat...)


These are my top lunchtime picks:


1) MyProtein Double Chocolate Protein Cookies (£16.99 for a box of 12)


[Flavours available: Chocolate Orange, White Chocolate Almond, and Chocolate Mint]


These taste like eating a brownie but have 37.5 grams of protein in them. I'm not a huge protein-nerd as the thought of bulking up like Schwarzenegger scares me (the whole point of this exercise is to resemble Gisele not Arnold after all!) These are also a reasonable 320 calories per cookie. I normally eat half (and share the other with my desk mate) as a snack or have an entire one as a meal.


Exante 1


2) Exante Chocolate Mint Diet Shake (£2.58 for one, or box of 50 for £64.50)


[Use discount code: FREECRUSH at checkout for a Free Raspberry Crush Drinks Mix]


I've tried a few of the Exante shakes and this one is by far my favourite. I wish it was a bit thicker but the taste is actually quite nice. Plus these fill you up! And they're quite low calorie too (think around 200 or so?) plus filled with protein/vitamins. All good stuff!



What's your go to diet snack/lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment