Sunday 10 November 2013

Statement Necklaces

I love a bit of statement jewellery. An easy accessory for any outfit without looking too over or under 'done'. All of these are high street finds.


Necklace 2_edited


From inner to outer edge:


Gold Bird necklace from Boohoo.com (no longer available but currently adding this one to my wish list)


Silver braid necklace from H&M (available here)


Pearl & Chain necklace from Topshop (similar here)


Deco Triangle Necklace from Miss Selfridge (similar here)


Necklaces 1


Silver link chain necklace from H&M (similar here)


I tend to stick to basic metals, but always love a bit of added colour if the mood strikes (like this pink one from H&M).


IMG_4640


Neon pink necklace from H&M (similar here)


Where does everyone like to shop for their statement necklaces?

1 comment:

  1. Great collection! I LOVE statement necklaces!!! My collection is rapidly growing. :)

    ReplyDelete